Welch Allyn DS58 Platimun Series Sphygmomanometer
Welch Allyn Durashock DS58 Platinum Series Hand Held Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Maintain accurate blood pressure readings with lower lifetime cost with gear-free DuraShock technology. Gear-free DuraShock design is much more durable than traditional aneroid sphygmomanometer with gears. By creating a gear-free design, Welch Allyn have created a gauge that is shock resistant, lighter, and much thinner than traditional gauges. Until now, a dropped sphygmomanometer required recalibration or replacement. Not so for the DuraShock Platinum Series DS58; it can fall 60 inches onto a hard surface and still remain accurate.
Part of the Welch Allyn Platinum Series, this premium gauge provides unsurpassed reliability in a traditional handheld design.
- Super shock-resistant, can withstand up to 60" drop (twice the AAMI Shock Resistant standard) and remain in calibration
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Ergonomic inflation bulb enhances user comfort
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models, it won't weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics