Seca 755 Column Scale
Seca 755 Mechanical Column Scales
With BMI Display
The seca 755 is one of the first mechanical column scales which, in addition to displaying the weight, also displays the respective nutritional condition of the patient with the BMI function. When the patient step on the scales, a BMI disc of contrasting colour is set in motion below the very precise weight display in the large, clear dial. It is visible in a small window next to which a height scale is printed. Once the weight has been determined, it is easy to read the BMI range which, with contrasting colours, is split up into underweight, normal and overweight as well as obesity (abnormally overweight). A flat tread area and practical transport castors are further advantages of the seca 755. These column scales are also available with measuring rod.
The seca 755 is well-suited for hospitals and clinics, particularly paediatrics, orthopaedics, medical practices, pharmacies, rehabilitation centres, saunas, spas and nutritional counselling centres.
- Capacity - 160 kg / 350 lbs
- Graduation - 500 g / 1 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 360 x 1,000 x 628 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD) - 350 x 84 x 360 mm
- Weight - 18 kg
- Precision measurement of body weight and size in a single operation, as well as automatic evaluation and interpretation of the nutritional condition due to an integrated BMI scale.
- Made in Germany
- 2 Year Warranty