Seca 684 Multifunctional Scale with Access Ramp
Seca 684 Electronic Multifunction Scales
Facilitates safe weighing while standing, sitting or in a wheelchair without having to be converted: when standing the patient is supported by a stable handrail, when sitting by an integrated folding seat and in a wheelchair by a large platform (80 x 85 cm) the weight of the wheelchair is simply tared away by the pre-TARE function. Special attention has been given to making the scales easy to access, a stop barrier for the front wheels of the wheelchair is an additional safety feature.
The weight is easy for patient and carer to read from the swivelling display mounted at a convenient level, reliable net weight determination in spite of added weight with the TARE and pre-TARE functions. Practical HOLD function for showing the weight even after the patient has left the scales. Precise results due to the damping system, standing safety due to non-slip rubber coating and handrail, mobile with integrated transport castors.
The seca 684 is well-suited for hospitals and clinics, particularly geriatrics, gynaecology, nephrology, orthopaedics, nursing homes, retirement homes and rehabilitation centres.
- Capacity - 300 kg / 660 lbs
- Graduation - 100 g / 0.2 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 910 x 1,100 x 965 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD) - 800 x 46 x 850 mm
- Weight - 59 kg
- Power supply - Mains adapter
- Precise weighing while standing by stable handrail, while sitting by integrated folding seat or in a wheelchair by a large platform.
- Made in Germany
- 2 Year Warranty