Seca 264 Wireless Stadiometer with Display
Seca 264 Wireless Stadiometer
Wireless stadiometer for permanent use, with display on the headpiece
The goal of accomplishing more in fewer steps is as important in medicine as in other fields. The stadiometer seca 264 helps make that possible. For example, the heel positioner and the seca Frankfurt Line on the headpiece ensure that the patient is in the right position and thereby contribute to obtaining accurate measurements. Height measurements can be read with a quick glance at the white backlit display on the headpiece. Wireless data transmission is made to a seca 360 wireless printer, a PC or a wireless scale.
- Network-capable with seca 360 wireless technology.
- For digital measuring of small children and adults.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- White backlit LCD display in headpiece.
- Non-slip rubber mat with heel positioner
- Measuring range: 30-220 cm
- Graduation Length: 1 mm
- Scale Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 2.350 x 480 mm
- Platform dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x¬†3 x 370 mm
- Weight of scales: 6 kg
- Power supply: batteries
- Data transmission: seca 360 wireless technology
- Functions: HOLD, user-defined zero setting, automatic switch-off
- System compatible with: 360 wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360 wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 105, 360 wireless USB adapter seca 456