Portex Bougie Tracheal Tube Guide
Portex Single Use Bougie | Tracheal Tube Guide
The Introducer (coude/angled tip) is designed to assist with tube placement during difficult intubations.
It is most commonly known as a Bougie.
The Guide (straight tip) is designed to assist in tracheal tube exchange.
Product markings act as excellent indicators of intubation depth.
Size range provided, facilitates use with tracheal tubes ranging from size 2.5mm to 11.0mm.
Single Use Bougie (Coudé Tip) The Portex Single Use Bougie gives you virtually the same performance as the reusable tracheal tube introducer, with additional benefits:
- Single use Reduces the risk of cross infection
- Portex ivory color Easy to identify from our reusable product
- 700 mm length 100 mm longer than the reusable product
- Clear graduated markings Helps to identify landmarks
- Atraumatic coudé tip Reduces the potential risk of trauma