Micro-Touch Dermaclean Gloves
BOX of 100
Ansell Micro-Touch Dermaclean Gloves
Box of 100 - Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves
Micro-Touch DermaClean examination gloves provide you with a high secure grip level for those slippery situations. Ideal for instrumentation, handling test tubes or infusion equipment. Ansell's latex technology ensures you have a comfortable, well fitting flexible glove for your activities.
Suitable for use in:
- General Wards
- Powder free natural rubber latex easy to don, comfortable, soft and flexible
- Thiurams and mercaptobenzothiazoles free - reduces the risk of contact dermatitis
- Textured surface for improved wet & dry grip
- Smooth chlorinated inner surface for improved donning
- Low allergenicity glove due to both low chemical residues and latex protein (total Protein Levels 50ug/dm2 ) and the absence of powder
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- Full size range - XS-XL.
- Material: Natural Rubber Latex (NRL)
- Colour: Cream
- Textured Grip
- Donning agent: none
- Design: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff
- Fingertip thickness (single): 0.16mm.
- Cuff thickness (single): 0.14mm.
- Length: 230mm to 240mm.
- Statistically tested to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes (exceeds world standards)
- Manufactured in Accordance with ISO 13485
- Carries the CE mark and conforms to EN 455
- FDA certified - Good Manufacture Practice (GMP)