Laerdal Suction Unit with Reusable Canister
Laerdal Suction Unit
Laerdal product code 78000033
Finally a suction unit that is as ready, willing and able as you are
Raising the standard for EMS suction units. The LSU features industry first device diagnostics, a "no-tools" replaceable battery, built-in charger and an integrated vacuum regulator/power on knob. All this in a rugged "bump-proof/splash-proof" design that is very quiet.
- Dependable... Device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Easy to use.. Single large knob operates the unit
- Variable vacuum... w/5 commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
- High performance... Capable of > 30 lpm at 500 mmHg setting
- Rugged... Full "Rib Cage" design protects canister while suction unit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
- Quiet... Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels. This allows the unit to be particularly effective in a hospital environment or any other setting that demands quietness. At 500 mmHg the db(A) level is 57 or less.
- Flexible... Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains or an optional wall bracket.
Ready, Willing and Able:
The only suction unit that offers one-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level and air leakage.
Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch.
High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions.
Includes: Suction Unit, AC and DC Cords, Canister with Patient Tubing, Battery, Vacuum Tubing, and Directions for Use.