Hillrom Diagnostic Cardiology Suite ECG
Hillrom Welch Allyn Diagnostic Cardiology Suite ECG
Diagnostic Exams Made Simple with the Welch Allyn Diagnostic Cardiology Suite
- Simplify workflows and perform ECG and spirometry tests with one device.
- Reduce manual data entry with a single point of connection to the EMR.
- Flexibility to use as a standalone ECG or spirometer, or both devices together.
- Securely control user logins, assign user role and access audit trails.
- Reduce complexity and minimise the challenges
- supporting two separate devices.
DIAGNOSTIC CARDIOLOGY SUITE Electrocardiogram
- Designed with your workflow in mind, the Diagnostic Cardiology
- Suite ECG provides results you can trust in one easy-to understand
- format. Our VERITAS® resting ECG algorithm—the
- same algorithm used by the FDA in new drug trials—provides
- high-fidelity data to support better decision-making.
DICOM® conformance can enhances interoperability with multiple DICOM-compatible platforms • Bidirectional workflow with your EMR/CVIS1 or PACS2 without the middleware • Help reduce patient data re-entry by importing the DICOM modality worklist
Simple and Secure: The solution that works for your clinical setting.
An intuitive user interface can help you streamline clinical workflows by launching directly from your EMR and saving an ECG in as few as two clicks. Choose the best connectivity option for your organisation, from a simple PDF drop to a DICOM® or HL7® integration.
Protect your patients and their data by assigning user roles, accessing audit trails and controlling user logins with Active Directory.
“Best 10” technology can capture ECG data with the least amount of noise to help reduce the need for repeat tests. Plus, our solution complies with ACC, AHA and HRS recommendations for adult and paediatric ECG acquisition.