Hadeco Smartdop 30 Bi-Directional Doppler LCD 8MHz Printer
Hadeco Smartdop Vascular Ultrasound Doppler with LCD, 8MHz Probe and Printer
Supplier Product Code : SMADOP308EX
Choose the Smartdop 30EX Vascular Testing System for early diagnosis of vascular disease -
- Flat vascular probe eliminates the need to hold the probe during testing (pencil style probes also available)
- Fully customizable
- Built-in automatic cuff inflator - quickly performs automated ABI, PVR and PPG toe pressure studies
- Automatically calculates and prints ABI and TBI results
- Unique, real-time waveform LCD - displays the waveform before printing
- 30 waveform memory storage - save waveforms to view later or download to Smart-V-Link software
- Automatic gain and baseline control - no manual adjustments required
- Waveform strip generated for immediate documentation for reimbursement
Doppler Clinical Applications
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Toe Brachial Index (TBI)
- Bi-directional lower extremity studies.
- Blood pressure segmental studies.
- Peripheral vascular procedures.
- Penile & digit systolic pressures.
- Toe pressures & venous reflux studies (PPG).