CoaguChek® Pro II INR Meter with Wifi W-Lan Connectivity (Professional Use)
CoaguChek Pro II Meter Kit W-Lan
Expanding coagulation testing in the Hospital Point of Care setting.
Please note: Due to TGA regulations Coaguchek Pro II Meters can only be sold to registered medical professionals.
The CoaguChek Pro II Coagulation Meter features multiple enhancements to the currently available CoaguChek XS Plus and CoaguChek XS Pro meters. It brings the lab closer to the patient in the hospital environment. In addition, it continues to support Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) therapy monitoring in the professional segments, such as anticoagulation (AC) Clinics and doctor's offices.
- 2-D barcode reader for patient, operator and controls identification for faster ID entry
- Universal battery pack, charging via power adapter and/or base unit
- Enhanced connectivity through wireless technology and/or the unique QR code feature
- PT/INR results in approximately 1 minute
- Side and top dosing options with a drop of venous, capillary or arterial fresh whole blood (min. 8 µL)
- Two assays can be determined with the new CoaguChek Pro II meter - Prothrombin Time (PT) (with extended claims), as well as Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT)
Clinically vital From the floors to the OR to the ER to the ICU, aPTT and PT results are in your hands in real time. The enhanced connectivity critical information is available when and where it is needed most. Wireless connectivity and bar code reader for digital input and output QR code feature enables data transmission to any data management system immediately, with no need to transcribe results for a stream lined workflow.