Clinimax Instrument and Equipment Detergent
Whiteley CliniMax Instrument and Detergent
Instrument and Equipment Detergent For Medical, Dental and Laboratory Use
CliniMax is a mildly alkaline, non-hazardous, multipurpose detergent for Medical and Dental applications that is specifically formulated to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4187- 2003 and AS/NZS 4815-2006.
CliniMax can be used for manual and ultrasonic instrument cleaning, equipment cleaning and also for the cleaning of environmental surfaces such as surgical tables, lighting, benches and trolleys.
- Non-hazardous (according to Safework Australia Criteria)
- Low foaming (to allow the user to see what is happening in solution)
- Bacteriostatic (prevents the growth of bacteria)
- Free rinsing
- Uses 100% recyclable packaging
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect quality instruments
- ARTG No: 125528