Ansell GAMMEX Non-Latex PF Sterile Gloves
BOX of 1
Ansell GAMMEX Non-Latex Powder Free Gloves
Powder Free Neoprene Surgical Gloves - Sold in Pairs
Ansell GAMMEX Non-Latex gloves, previously known asDermaPrene gloves, are latex free and accelerator free. Chemical sensitivity (Type IV reactions) can be confused with latex sensitivity, in the absence of specific testing. The neoprene materialaddresses both risk factors by being both accelerator and latex free.
GAMMEX Non-Latexsurgical gloves are manufactured from a new generation neoprene blend, which mimics the characteristics of natural rubber latex, and additionally provides increased tensile strength and greater puncture resistance.
- Green colour for instant identification as a synthetic glove, reducing confusion and risk to both staff and patients with sensitive skin.
- Powder free synthetic glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip
- Latex free
- Free of any chemical accelerators
- Puncture resistant.
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining contains hydrophilic and hydrophobic domains, which facilitate dry, damp and double donning
- Moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks
- Mild textured finish.
- Neoprene material provides excellent grip and improved sensitivity.
- No natural rubber latex associated proteins
- Accelerator free (no chemical residuals)
Shape and Fit Features:
- Molecularly cross-linked Neoprene produces a soft, comfortable glove with enhanced fit and feel
- Provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions
- Thinner fingers and palm for increased tactile sensitivity
- Specific curved finger former specially selected for Neoprene charateristics
- Widened thumb ball for reduced palm pressure and improved comfort
- Maintains shape and fit with hand moisture
- Straight, thinner cuff to improve softness and comfort: 305mm length
- Wide sticky band positioned at the cuff end to secure gown and prevent roll down
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification