Welch Allyn ProBP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
Welch Allyn ProBP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Supplied with: one adult size 11 FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure cuff
x4 Alkaline batteries
When looking for a clinical digital blood pressure device, accuracy and reliability may be your biggest concerns. Welch Allyn has designed the new ProBP 2000 digital blood pressure device with technology features for results you can feel confident in. Choose the ProBP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor for fast professionally validated blood pressure measurements in ~ 20 seconds.
Welch Allyn SureBP technology:
- Blood pressure captured inflation and take about 20 seconds
- Help improve patient comfort
- Meets AAMI standards for blood pressure accuracy
- 97% completion rate in the presence of motion
- Note – although the Blue Tooth symbol appears on the device, Welch Allyn does not offer an App to pair with the device.
Welch Allyn FlexiPort blood pressure cuff technology:
- Using the correct cuff size is an important factor in obtaining accurate readings
- Unique “snap-fit”, single-point connection helps remove the hassle of traditional cuff tubes and connectors, to better support a busy workflow
- Compatible with FlexiPort Reusable cuff sizes, ranging from child up to large adult and thigh (15-55 cm range)
- Using the right size cuff for each patient helps ensure accurate readings
Welch Allyn recently performed a survey of General Practitioners (GPs) regarding their use of blood pressure monitors in practice. Here are some of the findings from that survey:
- Some of the GPs weren’t aware that they were using a device that was not validated for professional use.
- 70% of GPs spend more than 1 min to get a BP measurement
- 60% said they would consider another model if it could reduce the time and provide accurate BP measurement.
- GPs are looking for a device that is validated for professional use which provide accurate readings and is easy to use.