Welch Allyn PanOptic MacroView Diagnostic Set 97206-MVPSL Promotion
3.5 V Li-Ion MacroView and PanOptic Diagnostic Set
- MacroView Otoscope for a full view of the tympanic membrane with 30% greater magnification (#23820)
- Throat illuminator
- Includes LED MacroView bulb with 7-year warranty (#06500-LED)
- Standard PanOptic Ophthalmoscope for a quality view of the fundus (#11820)
- Includes LED PanOptic bulb with 7 year warranty (#03800-LED)
- 4 Reusable Specula (#24400)
- 3.5 V Lithium-Ion power system for longer use and better performance - Handle, Charger and Charging Stand (#71906)
- Hard zipper-case
- 1 Year Warranty
3.5 V Diagnostic MacroView Otoscope - Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% more light output for true tissue colour and long-lasting performance
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection systemof ear specula
- Fibre optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
This means that it provides nearly a full view of the tympanic membrane, virtually eliminating the need for panning. Moreover, it has a focusing ring that enables the user to change the focus as needed to improve visualization past cerumen or perform examinations without glasses. The MacroView also uses redesigned disposable ear specula with fins,which make it easy to attach them to the otoscope. The new specula are compatible with classic Welch Allyn otoscopes. After an exam, a twist of the attachment ring ejects the speculum for easy disposal. The MacroView otoscope is used the same way as is a traditional otoscope, so practitioners will have little difficulty in adjusting to the new device. The MacroView otoscope should top your must-buy list for new office equipment.
3.5 V PanOptic Ophthalmoscope - The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25 field of view vs. the standard 5 field of view
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Halogen HPX lamp provides bright, white light
- 3 spot sizes: micro, small and large
- Slit aperture
- Red-free filter
- Cobalt blue filter with add-on magnifying lens for corneal examinations (surrogate for Woods Light/black light)
PanOptic Ophthalmoscope provides a panoramic view of the fundus five times larger than standard ophthalmoscopes - which makes observing conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy and papilledema much easier to identify.
3.5 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle - Twice the on-time, half the weight, and fits more comfortably in your hand.
- Half the weight of traditional 3.5 V handles
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V Instrument Heads
- 120 minutes of on-time (compared to 60 minutes for standard NiCad handles)
- Made of sturdy CYCOLOY engineering resin
- Low-battery indicator
- Lithium ion battery technology that has no memory effect