Rossmax Pulse Oximeter SA210 With PC Connectivity
The Rossmax SA210 hand held pulse oximeter is designed to accurately spot check oxygen saturation in blood and measure pulse rate. Providing instantaneous warnings if measurements are outside the normal range, if the battery is running low, and if the probe connection has failed.
The SA210 pulse oximeter comes with an adult probe designed to work with patients whose finger circumference is withing 20mm - 75mm and who weigh over 40kg. We also supply a neonatal probe, a paediatric probe and replacement adult probes. Please see the "you might also like these medical supplies" section to the right of this page.
The SA210 is widely used in hospitals, operating theatres, clinics and for home monitoring. With its bright backlit LCD screen, the Rossmax SA210 pulse oximeter reads oxygen concentration and heart rate non-invasively. This pulse oximeter is calibrated to display functional oxygen saturation in % Sp02.
The Rossmax Pulse Oximeter is able to provide precise measurement of the blood saturation levels through simple attachment to the finger tip, the ambient flaps design eliminates ambient light effecting the accuracy of the readings.
- Ideal for oxygen therapy assessment
- Ideal for continuous monitoring
- Ideal for spot check monitoring
- Ideal for sleep apnea screening
- Ideal for health management
The device can be connected to a computer with the cable supplied with this unit. USB driver software suitable for use with Windows XP/Windows 2000 and more recent versions, is also supplied with this unit.
- Measuring Principle: dual light source Red LED and Infrared red LED
- Measurement Range: %Sp02 35~100 ; Pulse rate : 30~250 pulse/min
- Adjustable back light and LCD design for SpO2 and pulse rate display
- On/Off switch
- Adjustment of sound volume
- Memory and time mode
- PC link
- Serial Output connector
- Power Supply: 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery power for a continuing use of 15 hours depending on batteries used
- Auto off after 60 seconds of idling with two beep sounds
- Min/Max alarm settings
- Probe failure alarm
- Low battery warning - audible when critically low
- Operating environment: +5_C to +40_C, 15% - 95% Relative humidity or below
- Storage environment: -20_C to +70_C, 15% - 95% Relative humidity or below
- Size/Weight: 145 x 725 x 225mm : 150 gram excluding probe and batteries
- Applicable finger circumference: approximately 20 to 75mm
- International standards: CE Mark
- Warranty: 12 month warranty