Seca 466 Wireless Label Printer
Seca 466 Wireless Printer
Height, weight, BMI, BFR, resting or total energy consumption or the percentiles for children simply select the desired information from a layout file.
With the wireless advanced seca 466 with integrated automatic cutting tool, measurements transmitted by the seca 360 wireless devices can be printed quickly onto thermal paper or labels, which are then automatically separated. It also handles the automatic interpretation and analysis of results. The printer formats a diagram of a BMI or a childs rate of growth, for example, and compares the findings to standard ranges. The required reference values, which are on a separate memory card, can be configured easily with the seca print designer software. Other data such as date, time of day, language and logo used by hospital or doctors practice are processed in the same way.
- Network-capable via seca 360 wireless technology.
- Analysis and graphic formatting of measurements.
- Comparison of height and weight.
- Childrens results expressed in percentiles.
- Dimensions: 106 x 180 x 105 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power supply: network device
- Data transmission: seca 360 wireless technology
- Print speed: 80 mm/sec
- Print width: 48 mm
- Optional: 5 or 100 rolls of thermal paper seca 485, 1 or 24 rolls of labels seca 486
- Functions: print-out of height, weight, BMI, BFR, resting metabolic rate or total energy consumption, percentiles for children, integrated automatic cutter
- System compatible with all scales and measuring instruments in the seca 360 wireless system
- Scope of delivery: SD smart card, mains adapter, SD card reader, 1 roll of thermal paper, 1 roll of labels (seca 466)