Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV 6165 Black/Rainbow
3M Order Code: 70200789579
Introducing the worlds most advanced stethoscope technology from 3M Littmann
Picking up on subtle sounds is critical to accurate patient assessment and diagnosis. The new 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope is specifically engineered to help you perceive the barely perceptible sounds that are imperative for diagnosing a patient’s condition. Designed for clinicians who require superior quality and exceptional versatility, the Cardiology IV stethoscope’s updated design and improved acoustics give you the ability to hear more than ever before.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients.
The distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and paediatric patients. The paediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure)
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
Please see specification tab for more details.
Please Note: Stethoscope colours may appear slightly different due to variances such as screen display and lighting.
Binaural Construction: Double Lumen
Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
Chestpiece Size: 1.3 Inch / 3.3 cm, 1.7 Inch / 4.3 cm
Chestpiece Weight: 3.1 Ounce
Chestpiece Weight: 87 g
Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
Length: 69 cm
Most Significant Environmental Benefit: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticisers.
Net Weight: 167 g, 177 g
Warranty Period: 7 years