Welch Allyn DuraShock DS66 Sphygmomanometer with Adult Cuff
Supplier Part Number : 5098-27
Maintain accurate blood pressure readings & lower lifetime cost with gear-free DuraShock technology, the first major innovation in aneroid sphygmomanometer technology in nearly 100 years. By eliminating the need for gears Welch Allyn have created a more durable sphygmomanometer without the need for regular re-calibration. Part of our Gold Series, the DS66 Trigger features an innovative trigger-release design for easy operation.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost - can withstand up to 30" drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Lighter weight than traditional models wont weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3mmHg
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- Latex free for safety
- Durable one-piece Adult cuff - 25 - 34cm
- Polyester zip case
- 15-year Calibration Warranty
Welch Allyn are world leaders in hand held diagnostic equipment.