Welch Allyn 3.5v Macroview Diagnostic Set PROMOTION
Diagnostic Set with 3.5v Nicad handle, MacroView Otoscope and Coaxial Opthalmoscope.
- MacroView Otoscope for a full view of the tympanic membrane with 30% greater magnification (#23820)
- Standard Coaxial Ophthalmoscope for a quality view of the fundus (#11720)
- 4 Reusable Specula (#24400)
- 3.5v NiCad power system for longer use and better performance - Handle and Charger
- Hard zipper-case
3.5 V Diagnostic MacroView Otoscope - Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualise the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making. This means that it provides nearly a full view of the tympanic membrane, virtually eliminating the need for panning. Moreover, it has a focusing ring that enables the user to change the focus as needed to improve visualisation past cerumen or perform examinations without glasses.
The MacroView also uses redesigned disposable ear specula with fins,which make it easy to attach them to the otoscope. The new specula are compatible with classic Welch Allyn otoscopes. After an exam, a twist of the attachment ring ejects the speculum for easy disposal. The MacroView otoscope is used the same way as is a traditional otoscope, so practitioners will have little difficulty in adjusting to the new device.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% more light output for true tissue colour and long-lasting performance
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection system of ear specula
- Fibre optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope - The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% whiter, brighter light for true tissue colour and long-lasting performance
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarising filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
3.5 V NiCad Rechargeable Handle -
- Rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included
- Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip
- Chrome-plated brass construction for durability and reliable long-life
- Recharges in the Welch Allyn desk charger - available for purchase seperately
Welch Allyn are world leaders in hand held diagnostic equipment and supplies.