Welch Allyn 3.5 V EpiScope Skin Microscope
Supplier Part Number : 47300
The Welch Allyn Episcope skin microscope is used to distinguish pigmented skin lesions such as basal cell carcinoma vs. malignant melanoma by providing the ability to magnify, illuminate and measure. This EpiScope is designed to work with the Welch Allyn 3.5 V diagnostic handles. (See related items for relevant handles).
- Episcope Head only (#47300)
- One year warranty
PLEASE VIEW SPECIFICATION TAB FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Provides illumination and 10 X magnification for crisp, clear viewing
- Contact plate is autoclavable to help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Fits any 3.5 V Welch Allyn power source for facility standardization
- Reticle contact plate facilitates measurement and tracking of lesion growth