Welch Allyn Otoscope & Ophthalmoscope Set with LED Illumination
Supplier Part Number : 97200-BIL
3.5 V Coaxial Diagnostic Set with LED lamps
- Standard Fibre Optic Otoscope with LED lamp technology and quality fibre optics (#20000)
- Includes LED otoscope bulb with 7-year warranty (#03100-LED)
- Standard Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with LED lamp for a quality view of the fundus (#11720)
- Includes LED CoAxial bulb with 7-year warranty (#04900-LED)
- 4 Reusable Specula (#24400)
- 3.5 V Convertible Ni-Cad power handle, with 2 x 'C' Cell Batteries
- Hard zipper-case
- 12 month warranty
3.5 V Diagnostic Otoscope - LED Lamp illumination and fibre optics to the distal tip for easy examinations.
- 03100-LED lamp with SureColor LED technology with consistent colour through the dimming cycle, high efficiency and longer life.
- Fibre optics project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions for superior views of the tympanic membrane
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media
3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope - The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- 04900-LED lamp with SureColor LED technology with consistent colour through the dimming cycle, high efficiency and longer life.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
3.5 V Handle (rechargeable batteries and recharger NOT included)
- Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip
- Chrome-plated brass construction for durability and reliable long-life
- uses 2 standard "C" cell batteries and can also be converted for use with Ni-Cad Battery 72300 and Charger 71036