Riester Palm-Style Sphygmomanometer Ri-San
The Ri-San is a high-quality palm style sphygmomanometer that represents excellence in ergonomic design and is available in four subtle colours.
- Includes a precision wear-free air release valve regulated by finger-tip control.
- Easily legible scale Ø 64 from 0 to 300 mmHg.
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system.
- Latex free to minimise allergic reactions.
- The dial face has large printed numbers for increased legibility and accuracy.
- The diaphragm is manufactured from specially tempered copper-beryllium, which is almost non-aging for superior precision.
- The simple single-tube plug in connection at the top of the manometer makes it suitable for right- and left-handed users and easy handling.
- Comes complete with a vinyl zippered carry case.
- Comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs are available in the Riester range.
- Sturdy ABS-plastic casing.