Riester Diplomat Mercury Sphygmomanometer - Light Grey
The Riester Diplomat Mercury Sphygmomanometer is a desk model in a metal case. Extremely precise, constantly improved and with impressively features. The 99.99% mercury purity guarantees maximum measuring accuracy.
Please note: Not recommended for personal use due to the need for a stethoscope or alternative pulse measurement to be taken manually while operating the sphygmomanometer.
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mmHg Precision glass column.
- Internal diameter 4.2 mm +/- 0.2 mm
- Latex bulb with chromium plated air release valve
- Precision air release valve, wear-free and with fine regulation
- Microfilter for long life
- Nickel plated metal parts
- Cuff with two-tube latex bladder
- Easily legible metal scale up to 300 mmHg
- Mercury lock
- Special seal against mercury contamination
- Unbreakable long-life metal case
- Large compartment for cuff + bulb
- Cleaning device for glass column
Check out our tutorial on how to change the cuffs on your Riester Mercury Sphygmomanometer:
Please note: the Prestige 3 Cuff set is listed in the related medical supplies section