Omron HEM-907 Blood Pressure Monitor - PROMO
WHILE STOCKS LAST
The Omron HEM-907 IntelliSense professional digital blood pressure monitoris clinically validated for accuracy, designed for clinical use in professional settings including general practitioners, hospitals and other medical professionals. The Omron HEM-907 incorporates four unique operation modes. Single mode for once off measurements, average mode for an average of 2 or 3 measurements, manual mode for auscultation method and check mode (for comparison of pressure settings between the Omron HEM-907 and a sphygmomanometer). The device is a safe, easy to use and accurate alternative to a sphygmomanometer (Mercury aneroid device).
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation eliminates the need to predetermine inflation level setting.
- Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total, for a more accurate measurement
- Accurate measurements with Intellisense¬_¢ technology
- Accuracy Pressure - Within +/- 4mmHg
- Accuracy Pressure - Pulse Rate: within +/- 5% of reading
- Measurement Range - Pressure: 0 to 299mmHg
- Measurement Range -Pulse Rate: 30 to 199 beats per minute
- External dimensions - approx 139 x 203 x 131mm
- Accuracy and precision, complying with AAMI standards.
- Inflation - Automatic inflation pump
- Deflation - Automatic deflation by electromagnetic control valve
- Air Release - Automatic rapid air release by electromagnetic control valve
- Pressure detection - Electrostatic capacity semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Electric shock protection - Class IIB type
- Quiet operating system, ideal for clinical environment
- Environmentally friendly - no mercury, latex-free cuff bladder
- Accessories include small, medium and large cuff, small, medium and large bladder, AC adapter, air tube 1.0m, instruction manual
- Warranty - 18 months on manufacturing defects and 90 days on battery packs, cuffs and bladders.
- Made in Japan
Omron HEM-907 digital blood pressure monitor + kit