Littmann Stethoscope Classic II Infant 2114
3M Order Code: 70200539297
Please Note: Stethoscope colours may appear slightly different due to variances such as screen display and lighting.
- One-inch traditional bell (pediatric) and 3/4" bell (infant) combined with a floating diaphragm.
- Solid stainless steel chest piece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear tips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Single-lumen tubing available in attractive colours.
- Tubing length 71cm (28inch)
- Littmann performance rating 7/10
- Latex Free
- Three-year warranty.
Two-sided models offer high acoustic sensitivity with traditional bell/diaphragm chest pieces and are designed and sized for children and infants.
3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric and Infant stethoscopes feature stainless steel chest pieces optimally sized for paediatric and infant auscultation. The Pediatric stethoscope features a 1-inch traditional bell combined with a patented floating diaphragm. The infant stethoscope features a 3/4-inch bell with a patented floating diaphragm. Both stethoscopes feature: solid stainless steel chest pieces, single-lumen tubing, patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight soft-sealing ear tips; comfortably angled anatomically correct headsets and patient friendly non-chill rim and diaphragm.
Warranty Period: 3 Year
The 3m Littmann warranty covers the entire device (head, tube, ear tips and Diaphragm & Rim)