Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-directional Doppler - Excludes Probe
Probes not included - Please select from relevant advertisement
The Dopplex MD2 is one of the most advanced pocket Dopplers on the market. It provides the ability for high level vascular assessment, and is ideal for the detection of peripheral arterial disease.
When used with the high sensitivity vascular probes it provides quality bi-directional blood flow information. It can be linked to the Dopplex Reporter software package for high quality waveform reports or the Dopplex Printa for single waveform recordings.
- Connects with all High Sensitivity probes (2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10 MHz)
- Provides bi-directional blood flow information and documentation
- Integral battery management
- Enhanced audio output
- Large carry bag will hold sphyg and cuffs
- PLEASE NOTE - probes are sold separately and are not included in the price of the Dopplex MD2