Huntleigh Dopplex ABility Automatic ABI System - With Accessories
The Dopplex ABility has revolutionised the ABI process and provides automatic, easy, fast and accurate measurements with an immediate printout of results from the integral printer or optional DR4 software package.
Requires minimal training and provides rapid bilateral ABI measurements in just 3 minutes. It's portability enables measurements to be made more efficiently in the primary care clinic, hospital or patient's home. This can lead to the prioritisation of clinical services by improving clinical pathways.
Dopplex ABility also records the ankle pulse volume waveforms which provides pictorial evidence to aid a clinician's diagnosis; this is of particular value in patients who are prone to arterial calcification, such as diabetics.
- Rapid Measurements in 3 Minutes
- No Need to rest the Patient
- Can be used by Healthcare Support Staff
- Reduces Inappropriate Referrals
- Immediate Printouts
- Printouts and Archiving of Results with DR4 Software Package
- One set of standard cuffs with tubing
- Two rolls of printer paper
- One Pack of infection control sleeves
- Mains cable
- Instructions for use