BSN Coverplast Blister and Blemish Hydrocolloid Dressings
Effective and innovative using hydrocolloid technology
Coverplast® Blister is an emergency aid – even for burst blisters – on the heel or toes. The discreet plaster soothes pain and protects from dirt and friction. When in contact with the skin hydrocolloids absorb wound fluid and thus provide the ideal moist environment for quick healing.
Cover blemishes instantly with Coverplast® Hydrocolloid Blemish Dots
Coverplast® is the instant cover up solution that hides and helps heal blemishes and blisters while you're out enjoying yourself. The discreet, barely visible dot acts like a second skin that can defend and protect delicate skin from external contact.
Advantages of Coverplast Blister
- Soothes pain
- Protects from dirt and rubbing
- Absorbs moisture
- Favours fast healing
- Simple and discreet
- For blisters on the heel caused by friction or pressure
For all wound stages – from the first irritation to the open blister
How does Coverplast Blister work?
- Helps alleviate or relieve pain and pressure
- Cushions and protects
- Promotes healing
- Protects from water, dirt and germs
- Conforms well to the treated area for long lasting wear
Coverplast Blemish Dot Packs
- Easy to peel off round dots
- 15 blemish dots per pack
- Easy to store in handbag/wallet
- Coverplast Blemish Dots can remain on the skin for several days or can be replaced daily if required.
- Thanks to their rounded and barely visible appearance, Coverplast Blemish Dots can also be used under makeup.
Code Item Description Pack Unit 72657-01 Blemish Dot 1.2cm Box/15 Pack/20 Case/300 72656-01 Blister Heel Box/5 Pack/20 Case/100 72656-03 Blister Assortment Box/7 Pack/20 Case/140 72656-04 Blister Bulk Box/100 Box/100