Athlegen Pro Lift Treatment Table One Section
Please note: Viewing by appointment only. For further advice please call 03 9484 4100
The Athlegen Treatment Pro-Lift is a versatile table suitable for a wide range of modalities, including massage, acupuncture, and osteopathy.
The table can be ordered with or without a face recess. If you choose to have a face recess you can also order a face recess plug. Optional face cradle extension with prone position armrest can also be fitted.
The sturdy design helps to optimize your performance whilst achieving maximum comfort and support for your clients. With triple layered cushioning for superior comfort, quiet and speedy power driven height adjustment, and a manually adjustable back rest you have discovered just a few reasons why this is the perfect table for your practice.
Pro-Lift tables are proudly made in Australia by Athlegen.
Select options from the pull down menu on the right.
- Dunlop® cushioning.Triple layered cushioning system made exclusively from Dunlop® foams for effective patient treatments and superb comfort.
- High quality protective coated vinyl with oil resistant properties; durable, with a soft and comfortable feel.
- Stainless steel footswitch made in Germany. Heavy duty, ergonomic, low profile and easy to use.
- Proudly manufactured in Ballarat, Victoria for more than 25 years.
- Fabricated in our own Ballarat factory using certified Australian rolled structural grade steel.
- Robotic welded for absolute precision and quality of welds.
- Laser cut components and superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product.
- Made in Germany.
- Reliable and vibration free performance.
- Powerful 10,000 n motor provides fast height adjustment resulting in less time wasted during treatments.
- All fabricated steel components are sandblasted to remove any surface impurities and improve paint adhesion.
- Phosphate pre-treatment process to provide superior resistance to corrosion and further improves paint adhesion.
- Final coats are electrostatically applied and oven baked for a hard durable finish.
(4) Stability and manoeuvrability: The standard base.
- Includes concealed in-line wheels and floor levelling feet.
- Features locking castors, designed by us, with rubber tread and steel bearings and are one of the highest quality available.
- The motor is wired into a standardized I.E.C. 60320 connector with a detachable power cord.
- Because the power cord is not hard wired it is easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged.
- Each of the eight Pro-lift pivot joints is constructed using a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic.
- Pivot bolts are high tensile steel
- Durable and silent pivot lift design.
- Well proven over 20 years and more than 30,000 treatment tables.
- Lift Motor Origin: Germany
Force - Lift 10,000N
Speed - Lift 11 mm sec
- Upholstery covering
PVC tested to AS 1441.11, AS 1530.3, AS 4088.1
Standard 60 mm Dunlop® Australia three layered, CFC free, polyurethane foam
- Working height range
Min: 488 mm to Max: 974 mm
- Safe working load
Pneumatic; low profile 20 mm
- Power requirements
240 VAC @ 3.4 AMPS
- Table Length
- Shipping dimensions
1930 mm x 730 mm x 720 mm
- Shipping weight
Australia 15 years structural, 5 years hardware, 3 years motor, and 1 year footswitch.
Extended warranty available.
Please call 135 136 to discuss shipping options where a two man delivery is an option should there be no assistance available for moving of the table, these tables are heavy. If your table needs to be placed upstairs or there is difficult access to the premises there may be additional charges incurred.