Athlegen Pro Lift Access Standard Contoured Top Table Bronze
Please note: Viewing by appointment only. For further advice please call 03 9484 4100
The Access™ Standard Bronze Pro-lift has been the table of choice for many professional bodywork therapists, it is a design that has been well proven for over 20 years.
The unique shape of the contoured top model, pioneered by Athlegen, allows excellent practitioner access during treatments and is enhanced with standard features such as power driven height adjustment and a superbly comfortable and adjustable head support system with a prone armrest support.Should you require the straight sided version this is available for selection in the Customise your Athlegen Table menu for a small additional cost.
Ideal for all massage treatments including sports and remedial massage.
Select table enhancement options and accessories from the menu within this advertisement.
- Dunlop® cushioning.Triple layered cushioning system made exclusively from Dunlop® foams for effective patient treatments and superb comfort.
High quality protective coated vinyl with oil resistant properties; durable, with a soft and comfortable feel.
- Stainless steel footswitch made in Germany. Heavy duty, ergonomic, low profile and easy to use.
- Proudly manufactured in Ballarat, Victoria for more than 25 years.
(1) Adjustable angle head section.
- Heavy duty design.
- Engineered to easily accommodate the repetitive demands of the busiest practice.
- Heavy duty 12.7 mm stainless steel shafts
- Operated by a lever that automatically locks the table section in place upon release.
- Excellent security, support and rigidity.
- Beautifully crafted in stainless steel.
- Large size plastic knob that is comfortable to grip and easy to use.
- Made in Germany.
- Reliable and vibration free performance.
- Powerful 10,000 n motor provides fast height adjustment resulting in less time wasted during treatments.
- All fabricated steel components are sandblasted to remove any surface impurities and improve paint adhesion.
- Phosphate pre-treatment process to provide superior resistance to corrosion and further improves paint adhesion.
- Final coats are electrostatically applied and oven baked for a hard durable finish.
(6) Stability and manoeuvrability: The standard base.
- Includes concealed in-line wheels and floor levelling feet.
(7) The optional castor base.
- Features locking castors, designed by us, with rubber tread and steel bearings and are one of the highest quality available.
- The motor is wired into a standardized I.E.C. 60320 connector with a detachable power cord.
- Because the power cord is not hard wired it is easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged.
- Each of the eight Pro-lift pivot joints is constructed using a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic.
- Pivot bolts are high tensile steel
- Durable and silent pivot lift design.
- Well proven over 20 years and more than 30,000 treatment tables.
- Tables featuring extendable length footrests are fitted with rigid, solid 16 mm diameter stainless steel slider shafts.
- Designed to slide through nylon bushes for an easy, smooth rattle free action.
- Fabricated in our own Ballarat factory using certified Australian rolled structural grade steel.
- Robotic welded for absolute precision and quality of welds.
- Laser cut components and superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product.
- Lift Motor Origin: Germany
Force - Lift 10,000N
Speed - Lift 11 mm sec
- Upholstery covering
PVC tested to AS 1441.11, AS 1530.3, AS 4088.1
Standard 60 mm Dunlop® Australia three layered, CFC free, polyurethane foam
- Working height range
Min: 488 mm to Max: 974 mm
- Safe working load
Pneumatic; low profile 20 mm
- Power requirements
240 VAC @ 3.4 AMPS
- Table Length
- Shipping dimensions
1930 mm x 730 mm x 720 mm
- Shipping weight
Australia 10 years structural, 5 years hardware, 3 years motor, and 1 year footswitch.
Extended warranty available, please select from the dropdown menu within the advertisement
Please call 135 136 to discuss shipping options where a two man delivery is an option should there be no assistance available for moving of the table, these tables are heavy. If your table needs to be placed upstairs or there is difficult access to the premises there may be additional charges incurred.