Athlegen Centurion Elite 635 Portable Massage Table
The Elite range of portables is part of the new generation of quality and affordable portable massage equipment from Centurion, a business with over 30 years experience in manufacturing portable massage equipment in Australia.
• 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
• Quality assured - every unit QC tested
• Providing practitioners with affordable soloutions
Elite portables are one of the strongest and lightest tables available. Elite portables come standard with a face hole recess plug and the capacity to accept the addition of a more luxurious, optional face cradle. The table height is fully adjustable with an incredible 8 height increments.
The amazing thing is that the Elite 635 portable is a full size professional table at 1840 mm long and 635 mm wide with a high quality plywood base, and still weighs only 12.5 kg!
- Fabricated to our specific requirements.
- CNC precision crafted plywood frame with quality finger jointed construction.
- High level of testing and QC with superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product.
- Easy to set up and fold away without any of the fuss or noise of locking buttons.
- Great height range with small increment adjustments to ensure you will be able to set to a table height that will be perfect for you.
- Makes it much faster and very easy to adjust the table height.
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Reinforced aluminium struts provide super strong table support.
- Twin cable system for extra security.
- Well proven design for over 8 years and more than 200,000 treatment tables.
- Rounded corners for increased practitioner comfort when working around the table ends.
- Soft vinyl handles do not get in the way during treatments.
- High quality protective coated PU vinyl with oil resistant properties.
- Face cradle size 19 mm diameter rods set 200 mm apart.
- Prone armrest can also be added to the face cradle mechanism.
- Metal components are kept apart by a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic to prevent any noises during treatment, and to delivery a low maintenance product.
- Stainless steel hardware is used throughout
- Upholstery covering
Polyurethane (PU) Navy Blue
Standard 64 mm, 2 layers of high density foam. CFC free, polyurethane foam
- Face cradle mechanism size
19 mm diameter rods set 200 mm apart
- Safe working load
Table: 165 kg
Face cradle accessory: 20 kg
- Static load test
- Height adjustment range
620 mm to 825 mm
- Height adjustment increments
8 that are 34 mm apart.
- Table weight
- Table length
- Shipping dimensions
960 mm x 740 mm x 230 mm
- Shipping weight
Australia 5 years structural, 5 years hardware, 1 year accessories, and vinyl to arrive in perfect condition.